A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

training (anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

training (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:07 pm

Ðracoss was training. to better control his Bankai. He unsheathed his Zanpaktou Ryujin . and called out "Bankai" a Bolt of Lightning struck him and he transformed into his Bankai state. "now lets see what i can really do"
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 2:18 pm

shiro was in hiding watching dracoss seeing what his moves were
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumotion.net
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 2:57 pm

Ðracoss was flying around firing off bolts of lightning trying to increase the time he can use it. before he gets weaked. "i know your there Shiro" he could feel his spiritual Pressure. it was famliar
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

shiro walked out hey dracoss its been a while shiro had his katana on hand he was expecting dracoss to attack
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:14 pm

"you know if anyone found you here i would have to try and kill you" Ðracoss cameout of his Bankai state and sheathed Ryujin. "you must have a good reason to come up here and risk your life. was it to see me" Ðracoss had known Shiro for a very long time. he was almost friends with him. but he still was an arrancar. if he ever threatened the soul socity or anyone he would step in
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

yes i came to see a old friend dont forget you were like a brother to me shiro smiled he rememberd all the good times he had with dracoss when they were in the shinigami academy and everything else
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:27 pm

Ðracoss smiled and went over and gave shiro a hug. he had missed his friend terriblely. "its good to see you again friend. i was just doing some training" Ðracoss trained every chance he got he wanted to become the strongest shinigami every born. he would not stop till that came true....or he was dead
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

shiro smiled and said well lets hope no one hears us training you ready
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:42 pm

"the question is are you ready old friend...Rise To The Thundering Heavens Ryujin" Ðracoss activated his shikai. he was holding the right blade on his right shoulder and the left blade pointing to the ground. he smiled as he started charging his Reiastu
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:54 pm

shiro smiled his eyes changed from blue to crimson he then said bala and he started to shoot a punch of balas at dracoss
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 3:58 pm

"Ryu Rakurai" he created a circle infront of him with 6 balls around the circle and 1 in the middle. they fired out and stopped the balas. the 2 attacks had cancelled each other out. "i thought you would have done better" Ðracoss flash steped to shiro swinging both his swords down on Shiro
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

shiro with one hand on his katana blocked his attack and said i thought you would have done better shiro then punched proceeded to punch dracoss in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:02 pm

Ðracoss jumped but got the punch in the foot. he then fired 3 bolts at Shiro. one at his body and two at his legs "ouch that hurt" he smiled as he spoke the fighting with Shiro Reminded him of the good times they had when Shiro was a Shinigami
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:05 pm

shiro managed to dodge two of them but one hit his body he smiled and said ok not bad shiro then did something that not many could do shiro created a bala that was infused with his own fire he then shot them like they were nothing with 10 per second at dracoss
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:12 pm

Ðracoss Flash steped into the air but the balas had exploded and sent him into the rock wall. he felt a good amount of pain. "now this is getting good" Ðracoss imbued his swords with lightning. and fired both bolts straight at Shiro. He knew that he would distracted enough for him . Flash step towards him with his swords for a good slash
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:58 pm

shiro used sonido to move pass the lightning bolts and comes up with his katana with a upper motion to put a slash up dracosses chest
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:04 pm

"almost" Ðracoss flipped backwards the sword passing him right throught the legs. "o my that was close" Ðracoss Flew back at Shiros blade and swung his sword to him. starting a lock of sowrds. "so Shiro i have a question what are you doing all the way here from Las noches"
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:08 pm

shiro smiled and said i was bored and i wanted to see my buddy why shiro then shot a cero at Ðracoss there was a very slight chance that he could dodge it but from this distance of only a few feet it was impossible
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:13 pm

"huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Ðracoss sliced the cero in two. then sheathed his sword. he looked at Shiro as said "you know if you would come with me we maybe be able to make you a shinigami again" he knew what his answer was. but he asked every time they spoke
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:16 pm

he looked at him and said i cant do that and you know it my friend shiro then sheathed his katana he smiled this was fun we should do this more often
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:31 pm

"i knew you would say that. ok we will. i will meet you at the place we last saw each other before you became who you are now" Ðracoss jumped into the air. away from shiro trying hold back a tear . all he wanted was his friend back.
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:42 pm

shiro smiled and said ok shiro then dissapeared he was going to the last place they met before he was turned into a espada
Back to top Go down
Ðracoss Ðragonheart
Soul
Ðracoss Ðragonheart

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm

[exit]
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training (anyone can join)   training (anyone can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new Generation for the Bleach Universe :: Karakura town :: Secret training ground-
Jump to: