A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Amber BlackHeart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ñobody
Soul
Ñobody

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 7:06 pm

Name : Amber BlackHeart
Surface Age : She Doesn't know, she hasn't talkwith people in so long she forgot her own age.
Visual Age : 27

Appearance :
Spoiler:

Personality : Amber is a rouge soul reaper, she possesses the powers of one, but she has said screw it to the duties, she no longer wishes to risk her life for the sake of others, she is all about her power now.

History :
Division :
Seat :

Strengths : Amber possesses a large about of spirit energy (magic, what ever the hell it is, I don't do bleach, I am here as peace keeper and help with the site)
Weaknesses : Amber will get caught up in the moment and get carried away, dealing large amounts of damage drawing more attention then she intends to.
Reiatsu Color : Reddish/Purple with a black glow

Zanpakutou Name : Micah (Divinity)
Zanpakutou Command :

"There It Was Sown,
The Inspiration.
Removing The 7 Seals,
There It Was Revealed.
Enigma Of Freedom,
Closing An Unseen Door"

Zanpakutou Spirit :

Amber BlackHeart Anime-10

Zanpakutou Sealed form:

Amber BlackHeart Ldqf10

Inner World:

Amber BlackHeart Ancest10

Shikai Appearance :
Amber BlackHeart Amber10

Shikai Abilities : Amber's Shiki form turns into two skipes attached to chains. she can extend and retract the chains at will giving her less of more throwing distance.

Bankai Name : Zeru'Micah (The Hand Of Divinty)

Bankai Appearance : Part of the chains wrap around Amber's forearms, attaching hem to her body, she ca still extend and retract them at will.

Bankai Abilities :now she can lauch magic attacks, or whatevr they are called while being able to use both chains.

Race: Shinigami
Other Things:

Amber practically grew up in the academy. after reaching the age of about 2578 years she left the academy, since she went rouge she had gone into secret training hiding far from the eyes of the soul society.

After she felt her training was done Amber has returned, meeting up with one of her old friends from teh soul society, he was also the only person know where she had gone for all those years.

(sorry don't know sh*t about bleach, Ðracoss insisted I make a character though I am only here to help with sigs and making things look good. please leave this to Ðracoss to look over because he is the only one who can really help explain this to me without there being 100 post of Q&A)

Last edited by Ñobody on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:29 pm

please change your age and someone is using a zanpakuto almost exactly like that sorry
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumotion.net
Ñobody
Soul
Ñobody

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:06 am

1) I just want to point out that if your going to tell someone to change their age, then you better have an age limit in the character Templates.

2) the chances of people using the ame katana's for their selaed Zanpakuto form is very high.
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:09 am

ok well im sorry but change it, it cant be the same and il put down a age limit it doesent count for dracoss and i but everyone else it does cause were the leaders
Back to top Go down
Ñobody
Soul
Ñobody

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 12:21 pm

I already did, I was just stating you can't tell me t change it unless there's a limit that's all.
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 12:41 pm

ok here as of now you cannot be older than 3000 without my approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amber BlackHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber BlackHeart   Amber BlackHeart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber BlackHeart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new Generation for the Bleach Universe :: Application :: Character Application-
Jump to: