A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another day of duties (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Soul
Leon

Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm

rei's cero shot through Leon and he fell towards the ground as tartarax's cero shot towards him while he fell but just before tartarax's cero hit Leon, Leon disappeared and only his haori got hit by tartarax's cero Leon appeared behind rei as rei attacked tartarax, Leon had used Utsusemi just before rei's cero would had hit him so it was only his afterimage that got hit Leon struck directly towards rei's Saketsu and Hakusui to cut him off from his reiatsu Leon hoped rei would not have time to do anything while he attacked tartarax
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:32 pm

rei had suspected leon to be this good so after he shot the cero he turned just before he was about to hit rei he then said bala and hit leon with a bala
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

"you think thatll stop my cero"tartarax sai das he finnaly stood out from the smoke in his segunda mode, he was in the form of a knight with a broadsword but the blade was made out of pure cero."my corte ante cero is something i made up myself, its blade is pure cero and anything that the beam i shoot from it makes contact, my cero obsorbs it and doulbles it energy"tartarax said as he walked towards the shinigamis haori and shoved his blade into it burning it up from the cero. Tartarax watched as the beam he shot absorb the others cero and hurdle towards the captain whos haori tartarax burned up."i might make an alliance with you"tartarax shouted towards rei."because my quarrel is not with you its with these accursed shinigami"tartarax stated.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:46 pm

rei screamed back SORRY BUT I DONT ALLIANCE WITH MY BROTHERS PETS
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:53 pm

Leon had no time to dodge the bala and got hit right in the chest and flew into a building but thanks to rei's bala he was not hit by tartarax's cero "I have no choice the Soul Society must be protected no matter what" a pillar of reiatsu shot from Leon while he flew up towards rei and tartarax Leon's reiatsu continued to get stronger and stronger it was as if there no limit to his reiatsu as it continued to get stronger "the Soul Society must be protected no matter what" Leon look at them both and held with both hands around his zanpakutō
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

"well if theres no alle......."tartarax stopped in mid sentence whe he heard him say his brother."well im not in the mood to continue this battle"tartarax said as his segunda form vanished as he sheathed his zanpakto."well ill tell shiro how i encountered you"tartarax said as he snapped his fingers opening a portal back to las noches."also, have fun with this captain"tartarax shouted as he snapped his fingers again making six gargantas open and causing hordes of hollows appear and 6 gillians."all you guys listen to me do not attack rei but i dont care what you do to the captain"tartarax shouted to the hordes of hollows and 6 gillians as he walked into the portal and closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm

rei laughed and said tartarax we will talk again he then turned to leon and said you really need to calm down like jesus i was previous head capt he then looked at all of the hollows he smiled and said this should be fun hey leon i think you have pressing matters to deal with he pointed at the hollows.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 4:45 pm

"I know who you were but you are nothing more than a abomination now" Leon look at the hollows "I have pressing matters but it is not the hollows" Leon look back at rei Leon knew he could kill all the hollows in no time but he was more worried about if rei attacked than the hollows but Leon was a little curious why rei was in the Soul Society "Why have you returned to the Soul Society when you know you are sentenced to death?"
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm

he looked at him and smiled he said im here for something he then said do you know why i was kicked out of soul society leon im sure you should know and i highly dought you would agree with with it he then said oh look at that he looked down and saw the hollows killing and destorying everything he then removed his hollow mask and said i really think you should deal with that here let me help he then pointed his finder at a gillian and shot electricty at it destorying it in one hit
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

Leon put his hand towards the gillians "Hadō 33 Sōkatsui" a burst of blue spiritual energy shot from Leon's hand and destroyed 2 gillians in one hit "I don't need your help and I know why you were kicked out of soul society your a Vizard and no one is above the law not even the head Captain"
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 5:54 pm

Hmm i see well you failed the test he then held his hand out and shot a huge blast of electricty towards leon he then said while shooting it a capt always protects soul society look at your men down there dying and the place is being destroyed because you have a grudge against me he then flash stepped out of there going into a town near where they were outside of the shinigami homes
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 6:56 pm

"Bakudō 81 Danku" Leon's kido protected him from the electricty blast "damn he is not getting away" Leon was just about to flash step after rei when he saw one of the gillians charged up a cero Leon looked in the direction where rei was "dammit" Leon flash stepped in front of the gillian and cut it in half before it could shoot "All do as those from Division 6 says it is an order formation 6!" all the Shinigamis did as Leon said and did a counterattack and killed all the Hollow's but the fight had taken too long Leon had lost track of rei "get all the wounded to Division 4 and give me a list of the dead and a list of the damage done" Leon flash stepped to where he had sensed rei before he had lost track Leon stood in the town where rai had flash stepped to but Leon was not sure he stil wasl there but he had to look
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

rei was around watching leon he was curious if he knew the truth behind him being forced out of head capt position
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumotion.net
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:51 pm

Leon searched through some houses to see if rei had left something which could help Leon find him again but he found nothing and there were too many houses to Leon could searched through them all alone Leon took a earphone from his Shihakushō "This is captain kuchiki lock onto my position and send 50 from Division 6 immediately" Leon put the earphone away again in his Shihakushō it would take his men some time to come to the town but once they were there they could search through the whole town in no time Leon sat down on a rock in the middle of the town to wait for his men
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 6:20 pm

rei laughed a little bit as he was hiding he came out he then while someone was walking shot a tiny bit of electricity into someone when he did that the person fell onto captain kuchiki giving him a shock letting him know that it was him he then flash stepped to another position
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 7:19 pm

"You can not get away so easy" Leon flash stepped after rei "Bakudō 30 Shitotsu Sansen!" three beams of light shot towards rei Leon was just behind rei
Back to top Go down
shiro shikon
El Rey Espada
El Rey Espada
shiro shikon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

he laughed he held his hands out in both directions one at leon and the other at the beams he then shot a good amount of electircty at the beams destroying them he then shot a huge amount at leon and considering he was right behind him at point blank range it would cause alot of damage
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

Leon smiled as the electircty was just about to hit him Leon held his hand out straight towards rei "Hadō 33 Sōkatsui!" a burst of blue spiritual energy shot at rei with full power only a Captain would be able to make the kido as strong as Leon had done the electircty hit Leon straight in the shoulder and he got shot down in the ground
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

rei held his hand up and said Hadō 33 Sōkatsui he then shot it at the blue energy that leon had shot neutralizing it it seems you forgot that i was head captain i know those attacks he then jumped up right above him and said hadō 63 Raikōhō he then shot a huge yellow lightning bolt down upon him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 8:51 pm

Leon had just time to flash steppe away from rei's attacks "I have not forgotten it but" Leon flash stepped behind rei "I am faster" he struck down straight at rei's back
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 9:02 pm

before he could hit him rei dissapeared he was behind him and said im not 4500 years old for nothing no one beats my speed he then held his hand out and shot a bolt of lighting at him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 9:11 pm

the lighting shot straight through Leon and then he dissapeared it was his after image that had got hit "I see but time is on my side" Leon stood a little away from rei "I ask you one time will you come with me voluntary?"

Last edited by Leon on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

rei laughed umm no he then started to flash step at a high rate away from the site but when he started to run you could almost hear like a thunder sound from him moving so quickly
Back to top Go down
Leon
Soul
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 9:19 pm

Leon flash stepped after him thanks to Leon's power it was easy to follow rei but they moved too fast to Leon could do anything that could harm rei
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

rei laughed and said wow im surprised you can keep up here try this rei then broke the sound barrier and was doing mach 8 (in speed terms)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day of duties (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next