A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Yatsuki Uzzu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatsuki
Soul

Yatsuki Uzzu Empty
PostSubject: Yatsuki Uzzu   Yatsuki Uzzu Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

Name : Yatsuki Uzzu
Surface Age :(how old you look) 16
Visual Age :(how old you are) 54

Appearance : Yatsuki is very beautiful with waist-length jet black hair and crystaline blue eyes. She has long eyelashes and a pretty smile.

Personality : Yatsuki is energetic, and caring. She
can easily tell right and wrong, and is known for her short-fuse. She loves doing hands on things and gets very bored doing paperwork. She can be hard headed and stubborn, but knows when to shut up and focus.

History : Yatsuki cannot remember parts of her past, she doesn't know how she ended up in the spirit world. She remembers waking up on a hill, only knowing her name and age. Her spiritual pressure is unusually powerful, so when ever she tried to stick around a person, they'd become affected. She was walking alone in the Rukongi when she heard about the soul reapers. Some were passing through town, and when they did, one noticed her leaking spiritual pressure. He quickly located her and the shinigami persuaded her to enroll in the soul reaper academy, so she did. She found that she had a knack for sword fighting, and combat Kidou. After becoming a shinigami, she rose through the ranks, from 5th seat, 4th seat, 3rd seat, and finally luitenant. Quite awhile after she became captain.

Division : 10th Squad

Seat : Captain

Strengths : Quick Reflexes, Fast, Wiry and strong, strategic, likes to take action.

Weaknesses : Snakes, Heat, and children. (isn't comfortable harming children)

Reiatsu Color : Blue

Zanpakutou Name : Kage Tsume (Shadow Claw)
Zanpakutou Command : Whisper in the Dark
Zanpakutou Spirit : http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdSHmo6HyNA21rQIWlQkc2Fgzx7EcKEiodYAPjnJRAH3rN7pDi&t=1

Zanpakutou Sealed form: a regular katana, with a blue handle, and a black and silver ribbon streaming from the hilt.

Inner World:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/122/d/4/Forest_by_Lunar_lce.jpg

Shikai Appearance : http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/060/9/1/Arkhel_sword_design_by_BlueSand_Tiger.jpg

Shikai Abilities : Can create and control shadow claws, and shoot light daggers.

Bankai Name : Utsukushii kyū taigā (Beautiful Lunar Tiger)
Bankai Appearance : http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuuYhEzSfNosbVxPfED9sY9gz7JcIVCwfryoQXkNQcnkEzDg9fPw&t=1

Bankai Abilities : Create and control shadow tigers, make shadow and lunar slashes, gains incredible speed and stealth, and shoot blasts of darkness from her right hand, and blasts of light from her left hand.

Race: Shinigami
Other Things: The fact that she can use dark and light lead her to call it the Yin and Yang technique.

Last edited by AnimePhoenix on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

Yatsuki Uzzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yatsuki Uzzu   Yatsuki Uzzu Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 12:33 pm

is this finished? I can't really tell... lol...

If it is... (Tries to resist urges to yell.) Length has always been an issue for me so if it were my site that was up to my standards I would have you write triple of what you have here explaining the details of your powers, history and personality. However, since this site has lower standards than what I'm used to I can accept the bare minimum of what the template is asking for. The only thing I can point out is that your Shikai appearance and your sealed appearance should be different. Make your sealed Zan just a regular katana instead of what you've shown us, unless you plan on having a permanent Shikai like Ichigo had, if so then please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Soul

Yatsuki Uzzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yatsuki Uzzu   Yatsuki Uzzu Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 12:26 pm

i'll fix it, sorry i was kinda in a rush to finish cuz i had to get off, but i can edit it.
Back to top Go down
Yatsuki
Soul

Yatsuki Uzzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yatsuki Uzzu   Yatsuki Uzzu Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

edited it...not sure if there is still more needed.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

Yatsuki Uzzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yatsuki Uzzu   Yatsuki Uzzu Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

again this is the bare minimum of what we're asking for, but its approve able so I'll deem it APPROVED

However, if you would write more information that would be appreciated. Just let me know if you do write more so that I can look it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yatsuki Uzzu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yatsuki Uzzu   Yatsuki Uzzu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yatsuki Uzzu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new Generation for the Bleach Universe :: Application :: Character Application-
Jump to: