A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

the slaughter of thousands (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

the slaughter of thousands (open) Empty
PostSubject: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm

Tartarax was on top of a nearby building near the hospital waiting for his menos,s he ordered to arrive, thats one good thing about being an espada the weaklings will obey you."yawwwwn, where are these idiots"tartarax stretched as he kicked a rock off the roof. Tartarax was planning something devilish for this hospital. As tartarax paced back and forth the sky ripped open and 4 menos grandes came out of the holes."it took you guys long enough, now open fire on that hospital"tartarax shouted to the gillians, as he said that they opened there mouths and shot 4 red ceros at the hospital hoping to get some shinigamis interested in this act. Tartarax jumped on a nearby gillian and sat on its head reveling in the screams of thousands that were killed in the blast, and watching the building fall was cool to watch in tartaraxs eyes."this better get those foul shinigamis attention, but as he spoke the dead souls made more weaker hollows appear."well this should actually help me out"tartarax said as he crossed his legs and sat on the gillians head waiting for the shinigamis appear.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

Onii-Onii stepped out of the senkaimon with his little multi-colored hell butterfly attemtping to grab it as if it was some cute bug. He would almost catch it but then it would fly away again. He waddled out into chaos that was bewildered upon the hospital, & he saw tons of Plules sitting in wait & afraid. Onii-Onii was about to decend when he saw the cause of the destruction.

"Gillian?......never seen those before up close, they look bigger than they did in that book!"

Onii spied a small figure apparently sitting & enjoying the veiwe on a gillian head, he shouted as loud as he could to get it's attention.

"Hey YOU!, Yea! You! Can you like leave, I dont wanna fight you!"

Onii-Onii placed his hands on his face allowing his doll to hit him in the head. He lightly rubbed his head, & waited for a respoce.

"Owie....."
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:10 pm

Tartarax sat there and yawned of boredom until he heard a voice call out to him. Tartarax stood on the gillians head and looked for the person who said that"who or what are you"tartarax shouted from the gillians head."well if this is going to be a fight i mighta as well send these guys off"tartarax said as he jumped from the gillians head and opened four gargantas to send all the hollows back to hueco mundo. But as the hollows left and the gargantas closed a smaller one opened up near tartarax."master tartarax what trouble are you causing now"a voice came from the portal, it was tartaraxs only fraccion kidoumaru."what are you doing here kidoumaru, didnt i order you to stay at hueco mundo"tartarax said as he pulled out his zanpakto and sliced a soul that ran by in horror."im sorry master but lord shiro sent me to find you"kidoumaru said as he stretched all six of his arms."well tell shiro ill be back after i have dealt with a little nuscance"tartarax said as he focused in on the person who shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:27 pm

Onii-Onii watched as the arrancar, sent away his hoards of beatly hollow all with one swoop. Onii-Onii held his teddy bear closer as he knew things were gonna get hairy from this point forward. 'Why would they send me this is a 11th division job,.....they saw the word hospital & must have just called me apparently idiots'

" I am Onii-Onii 4th Squad Captain Of The 13 Court Guards. Now Mr.Hollowcar, thank you for complying, can you now please leave I don't wanna fight, I am too, "happy" right now for it."

Onii-Onii was hoping this would be a simple ask- & leave task but hollow are never easy they see something they don't stop till it's theres. Onii-Onii played with his dolls cotton stuffing a bit, & watched the arrancar. He knew the arrancar was going to talk a bit of trash but he was prepared for that he just wanted him to go.
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

"hahahahahahahahahahahaha, youre a captain"tartarax laughed at what the little kid said."boy you are the first to ever make me laugh that hard"tartarax said as he wiped a tear from his eye."so its a captain vs an espada, just what my master likes"kidoumaru said as he jumped into the air to get out of tartaraxs path."well lets see if you are actually a captain or not"tartarax muttered as he pointed his hand towards the little boy and fired one of his green ceros directly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:51 pm

Onii-Onii watched as the arrancar laughed at him. 'I knew he was gonna do that EVREYONE DOES'...curse my stature.' Onii-Onii nodded his head & attempted to shoo off the Arrcancar, but the Arrancar was itching to fight. Onii-Onii watched as a rather large green beam was shot from him.

"I dont wanna fight! Bakudo #81 Danku!"

Onii-Onii put his doll in front of his face as he chanted the spell & it collided with the Cero, a few cracks simmerd through the barrier but nothing major. Onii-Onii, knew things were gonna get hairy so he tried to get out of the civilization area.

"Hey Arrancar suck my 4 year old balls!"

A rather crude vulgar remark but he knew it would anger the Arrancar as he ran off using shunpo, to get to a nearby clear area. He looked back & only hoped the Arrancar would follow. 'That was very low of me, glad no-one was watching me.'
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:09 pm

Tartarax eye twitched when th puny shinigami told him to suck it."you son of a......"tartarax was caught in mid sentence by a caugph by his fraccion."master tartarax i can keep this midget from escaping"kidoumaru said as he jumped into the air and shot a beb dome around a mile radius."good job my fraccion"tartarax said as he watched the shinigami move to the webbing that was blocking his path.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

Onii-Onii's escape was bloced but at least he had gotten a decent range away from the, town. He wasn't sure if it was enough but it seemedl ike it. Onii-Onii turnedback seeing his path was blocked he was an good distance away from the Arracnar, & his lacky.

"Mr. Arrancar please can you just go? Why must you always try to hurt or destroy something!"

Onii-Onii threw a small fit, his face turned red & he tossed & turned like a small child. It was pretty normal for him to do that thought. Onii-Onii was only trying to buy time hoping the Arrancar would get bored & leave. He still had a close wtach on him though prepared for an attack.

Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

"what a poor little baby"tartarax said as he floated into the air and looked at the boy near the edge of the web."lets see how fast this little boy is"tartarax chuckled as he pointed his hand towards the sky and fired a cero"cero rain"tartarax said as a hailstorm of green ceros fell from the sky killing and destroying everything it touched."master i think thats a bit mutch"kidoumaru said as he stood at the top of the web and itching his head."hahaahaha"tartarax laughed as he ignored his fraccion said and watched as th ceros headed towards the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:19 pm

Onii-Onii, wtached as the arrancar shoot a cero at the sky but, something was diffrent, the cero began to rain down upon Onii-Onii, he ducked & weaved towards the Arrancar knowing that there wouldn;t be any where the Arrancar was. Onii-Onii pointed his finger at the Arrancar.

"Go, away! Hado #4 Byakurai!"

A light pale beam of seeming electricity shot towards the Arrancar's chest while Onii-Onii still was shunpoing in, dodging the last bit of cero rain. Onii-Onii was used to shunpo & dodging alot, so he was some-what able to make it though the rain with little effort.
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

"a fast one arent you"tartarax said as he kept the barage on until he saw the shinigami blast one of there accursed spells at him."you think thatll hit me"tartarax said as he stopped the fire and pulled his sword out and hit the blast with it sending it to a different direction."well since this one is speedy i might have to release"tartarax said as he put his sword in a defensive position."Defend, Hierro Tortuga"tartarax shouted and a green mist appeared as the mist got deeper there was a loud roar. After the fog cleared tartaraxs was 3 storys high and was in his turtle forme."lets see if youre fast enough to dodge this"tartarax roared as he opened his mouth and charged a gran rey cero and pointed his 3 tails at the shinigami charging 3 more gran rey ceros at the end of his tails."hahaha"tartarax laughed as he fired the four ceros at once towards the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

Onii-Onii was a bit ticked off that his byakurai was so easily blocked, even by a Arrancar....Espada. Onii-Onii watched as the Espada released & stood 3 sotries over the already small boy. He looked up & up & up some more trying to find the Espada's face.

"Awwwww he's big......"

Onii-Onii was about to chant a kido until he saw 3....no 4! Gran Ray Cero being shot at him! Was this espada crazy! Onii-Onii thought of a quick way to dodge something of that mass & size but only one thing came to mind.

"Fill My Heart, Crepuscule!"

Onii-Onii's body droped down to the ground below which was quite a fall & as his body dropped the doll was not far behind dodging the Cero's due to dead weight falling. When the body hit the floor & the doll did the same a portal sucked Onii-Onii's body,in his pale white reiastu drooled out of the massive portal or darkness. Onii-Onii re-appears on the ground with his eyes rolled to the back of his head & his teddy comes out adorable, holding hands with Onii-Onii. The small boy stands up & looks up at the Arrancar silent.

He poitnes his finger at the arrancar & shoots a Currpt beam directly at one of his tails. Then began to quickly move towards it on foot. Scurring though the wood-land trying to ger closer.
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:21 am

"Tartarax sat to watch the beam hit the shinigami but before they did he released his zanpakto."what a weird one you are"tartarax mumbled but then he saw a beam shot at him from that weird creature and it was headed for his tail. Tartarax quickly opened his mouth and water started to pour out of it then after the last drop came out the water was in the form of a giant sphere it was even covering the forest that the shinigami was running in."i wonder how long you can hold youre breath"tartarax said as he dived into the water dodging the beam slightly. Tartarax circled then headed for the shinigami at high speed"i may be slow on land but water is my element"tartarax said as he torpedoed in the direction of the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:02 pm

Onii-Onii ran across the top of the water, holding his mind in his right hand, seeing as he was in shikai his body's shunpo was gone but his speed vastly increased allowing such a feat. Onii-Onii went head on at the hollow, jumping high into the air & landing on the Arrancar's left forearm. Onii-Onii's dead body summoned a barrier & immediatly aloowed it to explode, as he ran up the Arrancar's side.

"........Mine~"

The groaning body, wanted more power, & Onii-Onii mine pushed out more power. He rushed up the arm, hoping to get close to the face to release some beams head on.
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

"that little creatin"tartarax roared as he saw the shinigami running on top of the water, but before he could react the shinigami jumped on his arm and made a small explosion."yarghhhh"tartarax roared as he swipped his arm towards the shinigami."get off of me"tartarax roared a second time as he swam to the top of the water at high speed hoping th force would make the shinigami fall off.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

Onii-Onii's small body was flung & it was knocked into the water. Onii-Onii swam up, still holding on to the doll. He wass in deep mess now he couldn't start running IN water so Onii-Onii dived below the water. He didn't know if the Arrancar would follow & attempt to eat him or not but it was his only move.

".....Down, Go Down~"

Onii-Onii's body couldn't hold it's breath for long but he had a wasted move as he made his way to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

As tartarax hit the top of the water flinging the small shinigami into the water. The small shinigami swam deep into the water. Tartarax was about to follow the shinigami until a thought came in his mind"this could be a trap"tartarax thought as he hovered above the water orb."since i have you trapped little one, lets see if you can dodge this time"tartarax roared as he opened his mouth and aimed all 3 of his tails in the vacinity of the descending shinigami"gran rey cero"tartarax roared as all his tails and mouth lit up with his green ceros, then fired all 4 of them. As the ceros hit the water it fizzled and penetrated the orb then hurdled to the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

Onii-Onii swam quickly as he could to the bottom, he looked back & saw that Tartarax had otherp lans as he swam deeper. Onii-Onii felt a massive reiastu chrage & the water get warmer. He looked back again & the beam hit him engulfing his small body. As he fell to the floor he muttered a few words.

"Bankai! Holy Lost, Crepuscule!"

Onii-Onii's head spins in a 360 & it falls off, then his body dis-assembles falling apart to the water covered ground below. The doll hit the ground last & a massive explosion shoots out of the water with a beam of bright pale white light glooming with darkness encircling it. Revealing an Onii-Onii with the horns of a Devil, A Halo, One White, One Black Wing & His Body is completly pale white out of the water. He is holding his doll but it seems to be complety covered in blood.

"My turn to take this battle field. Wave!"

Onii-Onii lifted his hands & a massive 30 foot wave of darkness grows behind Onii-Onii & attepts to slam down on it's rather large opponent. Even if it misses theb attle field will be covered in darkness.

Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 3:05 pm

"hahahaha"tartaraxs laughed as he fired upon the small shinigami. But as he kept firing he heard the little one say something then there was a huge explosion."what the hell"tartarax muttered as something shot up from the water. It was a small like demon with two colored wings. But before tartarax could react the creature summoned a wave of darkness which is now hurdling towards tartarax. As it was about to hit tartarax roared"segunda etapa"there was a large explosion as the wave hit. After it cleared tartarax was standing in his segunda forme which he shrunk down and was covered in armour."i really didnt want to use this on you but it looks like im going to have to"tartarax muttered as he drew his broadsword hilt and muttered"corte ante cero". As he said that the surge of reatsunaround tartarax doubled as the hilt started to glow and a greenish blade grew from the hilt."lets see if you can handle this"tartarax shouted as he swung the blade at the small shinigami. As the blade swung a greenish cero slash ahot from the blade and was hurdeling towards it target.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

Onii-Onii saw the attack, & looked at his teddy bear, he threw his left hand out & a massive dark claw went barraleing at Tartarax's cero. Onii-Onii saw that Tartarax's speed was gone, due to his transformation & so was the water. So if he hit the ocean of darkness below him it would basically start eating at him. hopefully breaking up his defence.

"Hmm, your movement speed has decreased that's a good thing."

Onii-Onii lifted his hands & a massive wave appeared behind him, the wave then went crashing down towards Tartarax. The darkness wouldn't stay or raise the water level it was just used for attack.

"Wave!"
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 12:36 am

"hmm"tartarax sighed as he watched the darkness come down to him."i should have told you something about this blade"tartarax muttered as he slashed the darkness and then absorb it into the blade."this blade of mine absorbs anything that is used as a projectile and that has reatsu"tartarax muttered as he pointed the broadsword at the shinigami"and yes my speed may be gone but my power is incresed tenfold"tartarax said as he sliced a second time but this cero he shot is powere by the darkness the blade absorbed."lets see how you like a taste of youre own medicine"tartarax laughed as he kept slicing and more darkness infused ceros shot at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:49 am

"Kūkanten'i" the word was heard throughout the battlefield as Tartarax launched his barrage of black cero towards Onii-Onii. A brilliant flash of yellow light appeared between Tartarax and Onii-Onii where the Cero's were fired. As the light dimmed, the battlefield was as it was before Tartarax fired the Cero, as if he hadn't fired them at all. "Why they sent the fourth Division Captain to deal with an Espada, I'll never understand... However allowing me to retrieve said Captain was a very good decision I must say." Shuhei had appeared a hundred or so stories above Onii-Onii, wearing his white Captain's Haori loosely over his shoulders like a cloak. His right hand was rested over the hilt of his sword and his left dangled by his side. He had used Kūkanten'i, a forbidden Kidou used to teleport a specified portion of space from one place to another. Shuhei had sent the Cero to outer space where they would fly for eternity. The Kidou required a great deal of preparation for Shuhei to perform so he wouldn't be able to use it again.

He looked down towards Onii-Onii with disappointment. "You actually had to release your Bankai? You honestly should have waited for help to arrive you stubborn and naive child..." The fact that Shuhei mentioned that Onii-Onii was only the fourth division Captain may upset Tartarax somewhat. Knowing that he was fighting the Captain who was least capable in combat had forced him to use so much of his power already. Shuhei hoped to make him feel weak and angry because of that. By insulting Onii-Onii he hoped to anger Tartarax. A clever idea in his own opinion...

OOC: You're abusing Gran Rey Cero. You've used it eight times already without the use of your blood which technically is impossible. You're only La Septima Espada so you should really only be able to use it a maximum of two times...
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy
Soul
LuluTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 11:30 am

"Oi! Another captain!"

Onii-Onii wasa bit reliefed to get some back-up this battle had gone on long enough. Onii-Onii could have finished the Arrancar off but things got too out of hand, with the Arrancar growing almost 200 times Onii-Onii height. He shunpo'd to the captain & happily hugged him responding to what he said also

"I love you too Shuhei. Now lets get him!"

Onii-Onii stodd ready for any attack his wings set his doll dripping with blood & ready to roll.
Back to top Go down
Tartarax Plancha
Espada
Tartarax Plancha

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

"hahaha"tartarax laughed as he moved in his armour segunda mode."this might get out of my control"tartarax muttered as he looked at the two captains."i dont know how you stopped my cero shinigami but i dont think you could stop it a second time"tartarax said as he pointed his cero blade at the two and slashed at the small one hoping the other would defend him as he signaled to his fraccion.

*on top of the web dome*

Kidoumaru watched as his master released into his segunda mode and a second captain appeared."he might of got himself into a troubled mess"kidoumaru said to himself as he pulled one of his four swords and slashed at the sky and open a portal to hueco mundo to summon some weakl hollows to aid his master.

OOC: the design of tartaraxs cero is that hes supposed to generate 4 ceros but when he fires them they become a gran rey cero, i must have mistyped the cero blast
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

Shuhei chuckled a little at Onii-Onii. He didn't mind the little runt, in fact he made him laugh most of the time. In the older days when he was a Lieutenant, others mocked him because of his age, so he could sympathize with the small Captain prodigy. "Cut the child's play for once." Shuhei said as he Shunpo'd away from Onii-Onii leaving him to defend himself against Tartarax's Cero. Onii-Onii's Bankai was active so he should have no problem defending against cero... Shuhei on the other hand had just recently used a high level forbidden Kido and didn't feel like protecting the runt. He reappeared ten meters away from Tartarax to his right with both of his hands extended towards him. He opened his hands and touched his wrists together as he spoke, "Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui" Suddenly a massive blast of blue fire shot forth from both of his palms towards Tartaraxs which would end with devastating results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the slaughter of thousands (open)   the slaughter of thousands (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the slaughter of thousands (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next