A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

tianshi siwang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackstar
Soul

tianshi siwang Empty
PostSubject: tianshi siwang   tianshi siwang Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

Name: tiānshǐ Sǐwáng
race: vizard
visual to be: 21

Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/LordSESSHOUMARU-747/SessHouMaru.png Tian has long flowing white hair, as well as white robees instead of the black shinigami ones, he also has a gold and blue sash, and resting on the left shoulder is a stone shoulderguard with small spikes, on the right is a fur sash.He has a tattoo of a cresent moon on his forehead as well, this stayed as it was his mark of his gang before he died.

Personality: his can bend upon what yours is like, but more often he is calm minded, thinking things out, if you are nice he will usually be that back, unless he sees through you trying to cover up or lie of something. If you are mean he will also be, and if you are being funny he may just throw a joke back, if you do manage to piss him off, he can be hard to calm down, but is usually calm and centered to those around him helping if he can in his own way. He almost never turns down a challenge either. And loves a good training session or spar.

history: Growing up tian never had parents, and grew up within an orphanage,what he did not know was that his mother was devoured by a hollow. he had an older brother who always got in trouble without even trying, and seemed to take after him. Tian would get in trouble trying to help others always getting in fights for the right reasons, but still with it ending in trouble. The odd thing about him was that he was always stronger than he looked, being able to push past limits other regular humans couldn't. He noticed being able to push himself early on, and always did so learning to fight and getting stronger through excersise to the extreme. Later he joined a gang, and got his symbol, they were called Sǐwáng jīngxiāo shāng (death dealers), but most called them the star clan or gang, due to them all having a star on their body for their gang mark. He later became the leader of this gang, and it became larger one within the town. Soon a hollow cought him on the street, devouring him as he ran from an invisible fear. He was now sent to rukongai. During whitch he was a part of the shinigami society, but also being have his mother devoured by a hollow had the trait of a hollow thus becoming a vizard.

Division: one
Seat: captain (I hope if not a diff division)

strengthd: Physical strength and speed,and reiastu manipulation
Weaknesses: is not very good at kido,can be a smart alike

mask looks: my mask is a Bandage like mask form, covering most of my face leaving my eyes and mouth open.

mask power: Once his mask has been formed, tian gains a great increase of speed , and reiastu control, being able to fire gran ray cero, bala , and instead of shunpo, tian begins to use sonido, whitch could cause a problem in battle, having suddenly started fighting differantly. (also idk if its allowed, but id like to see if i can have a cero, thats my own special one, its greater than gran ray and is darkness cero, only usable when im in bankai, and uses my bankai's darkness ability to make a more powerful cero.)

Full hollow form : http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/455738-bigthumbnail.jpg My mask has gone away when in ful hollow.

Abilities/realeases:

Zanpaktou name: Yami
Release: Dimenish all Yami
Sealed State: It is a katana, normal length with a grayish hilt, its blade as a bit more of a curve to it though.
Zan spirit: it is a large wolf ( the one from inuyasha) he has great strength and the powers from my bankai/shikai in whitch I can speak train or fight with
Inner world: it is a large dark like area with a crescent moon to lighten the area at times. Where shadows contantly flow through the air and a large wolf beast lurks

Shikai: As tian activates his shikai, it slowly dimenishes into thin particles going within his own body, as well as his own shadow doing the same. His zanpaktou now has control over his shadows and can leave and enter tian's body at will, though never completely being able to leave, once inside the body he is no longer a shadow though. (i.e. I can form a shadow blade in my hand, or one in both hands, as well as the shadow being able to partially leave my body and blocking an attack, it is basically shadow manipulation of my own shadow to the fullest, making spikes shields , such other things. limit of stretch shadow can take is 30 feet

Abilities: ripsaw : tian rapidly manipulates the shadow of his shadow blades, and makes it take a chain saw effect, growing with speed and momentum, this can simply rip through the person like a chainsaw

Shadows grip: as long as someone is within tian's 30 feet range he can send a long arm like shadow at the, if it grabs them, it sends a pulse of tian's shadow holding them still, this ability stops working if the person controlled is attacked, or 5 seconds after tian moves,( this is not and auto hit, because it is a shadow arm reaching, for obvious reasons it may be hard to get this ability activted on someone, but the trick of it is, that if they touch it even with their word it automatically activates, thus dodging it is practiaclly the only way to negate it, or sending a rei based attack to neglect.)

Bankai name: dimenish all into darkness yami
Bankai: appearance: is a shadow from tian's body thus can take many appearances

His shadow from within his body becomes stronger, now being able to fully leave his body if it feels the want or need to do so, making a clone of tian. Also the reach of shadows is now 150 feet.

Unhelpful injection: within the shadows of tian is a posionius injection that only tian is immune too, if he manage to cut somone, or even get a portion of his shadow into an open wound, the will numb that part of the persons body, the more deep or deadly the strike the more effective the numbing.

Last edited by blackstar on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

tianshi siwang Empty
PostSubject: Re: tianshi siwang   tianshi siwang Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

The first Division Captain is the Captain Commander. Dracoss is currently the Captain Commander so you'll have to choose another position.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
Soul

tianshi siwang Empty
PostSubject: Re: tianshi siwang   tianshi siwang Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:31 pm

Ok hen, Ill go with 11, and if 11 isn'travailable 10, if 10 isnt ill go with 3
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

tianshi siwang Empty
PostSubject: Re: tianshi siwang   tianshi siwang Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:20 am

Well... 11 is available but there is another app applying for that position. I'm not 100% on the rules regarding this issue so I'll talk to one of the other admins. 10th division is available. I'm the 3rd Division Captain so thats not Very Happy

mask power: It is the power to manipulate all the atributes of a storm, making different forms of electricity

btw, Mask power isn't an innate ability. We want to know what Hollow powers you obtain such as Cero, Garganta, Bala, Caja Negacion, Sonido etc...
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Shuhei

tianshi siwang Empty
PostSubject: Re: tianshi siwang   tianshi siwang Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 12:47 pm

sorry but I'm not going to allow you to have all Hollow abilities. You can have 3. Gran Rey Cero is off limits as well and no you cannot make a custom cero more powerful than a Gran Rey. Only the Espada can use Gran Rey Cero.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tianshi siwang Empty
PostSubject: Re: tianshi siwang   tianshi siwang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tianshi siwang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new Generation for the Bleach Universe :: Application :: Character Application-
Jump to: