A new Generation for the Bleach Universe
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Welcome to Bleach RP you can login here or you can register here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Leaders

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another day of duties (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

rei smiled and said hmm miss what shin stabed was a after image affect rei was in the air he pointed down and said i cant believe i have to say the name of my attack well i guess i got no choice tenka sen when he said that a huge ball formed infront of his zanpakuto it was huge he shot it down to the ground there was no way shin could miss this because of how much more power full your attacks get when you say their names
Back to top Go down
Shin
Squad 2 Captain
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

"shit"shin said as he saw it was another afterimage then saw re in the air firing a huge ball of electricity.Shin vanished a second time and reappeared a mile from rei holding his left arm as it was hit by the electricity."this is the first time ive ever been injured like this"shin muttered as he collapsed and passed out from the bloodloss from the electricity burn. Shin was now vunerable to any attack from rei.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

rei landed and realized he went to far he saw where he was and flash stepped over to him while he was passed out rei put his katana away and picked him up he flash stepped over to one of his hide outs and put him on a bed he took his katana off and put it beside him rei then started to heal his wound but not before chaining him down with a kido to hold him in place when he woke up he finished healing it and left him to rest rei was near there sitting down because he had got some damage from shins attack and healed his wound it wasent to big but it was still a wound he then sat down and waited for him to wake up so they could talk on peace full terms
Back to top Go down
Shin
Squad 2 Captain
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

Shin was dreaming of his life as a assassin when he was human and the day he died and the day he met his new master. Shin awoke in no pain and thought he was in squad 4 headquarters but to his dismay he wasnt and also he couldnt even move. "Damn kidou, this is the one thing i can never master"shin thought to himself as he got a better look he saw rei sitting there healing his wound."why did you heal me"shin muttered as he looked a rei and then at his healed arm."i am no ally of yours, i am an assassin that is meant to hunt down and kill abominations like you"shin said bluntly as he focused on shin but was still a little woozy from the pain in his arm.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

rei turned " your not a bad person you just want to be i healed you because i should not have used that much reatsu against you, you may hate me shin but in reality if you did you would have used alot more strength against me i know your better then you think that wasent your full strength" he smiled "so you may still hate me but after this were even"
Back to top Go down
Shin
Squad 2 Captain
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

"hahahaha"shin laughed at what rei said."youre right i didnt use all my strength against you, we were good friends along time ago until that day you wore that mask"shin muttered."also can you release this accursed kidou, i have no reason to fight you now"shin sighed as he looked at rei.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

Rei smiled " fine but dont try anything funny I'm not in the mood to fight and you need to rest" rei released it thinking shin would not attack him
Back to top Go down
Shin
Squad 2 Captain
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

shin sat up and stretched his arms and felt a flare of pain in his arm but didnt let it bother him."i have no reason right now to attack you"shin staired at the ex head captain then he started to rub one of his many scars on his body."so rei why did you let yourself go through hollowfication"shin said bluntly as he stood up and started to put his assassin clothes on and then searched for his long red scarf and his goggles that squad 12 made for him.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:32 am

Rei stoped smiling " i dident let it happen it was forced onto me back then when i was attack by a arrancar" he finished healing his wound "oh and could you tell leon im sorry for hurting him i kinda knocked him out i think"
Back to top Go down
Shin
Squad 2 Captain
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:45 am

"i will gladly tell captain kuchiki but you now im not very talkative to the 13 court guard squad"shin muttered as he finished putting on his scarf and grabbed his zanpakto and strung it on his back."just remember this rei next time we meet i wont hold back, and i will bring you in to be judged"shin said bluntly as he walked to the opening of reis hideout and waved as he vanished instantly. Shin reappeared at his squads headquarters where one of his subordinates handed him another captain haori because his last one was burned. Shin then flasstepped to where leon was last at to see if the captain was ok.
Back to top Go down
rei shi
Previous Head Capt.
rei shi

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

rei smiled he got out of his hide out and took off just to enjoy himself

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day of duties (open to anyone)   Another day of duties (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day of duties (open to anyone)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4